Thursday, June 5, 2008

what is Gratefulness anyway?

with how I am feeling lately being grateful is not a strong point with me. I try but I also see my life and wonder how did I ever get here. I had plans and dreams and desires all left in the dust and the low feelings moodiness and other feelings have been such apart of my life for so long grateful whats that but I then realize that
1. I breath
2. I see
3. I smell
4. I feel
5. I touch

so much of my life is apart of others and to have the simple senses is enough to get my gratefulness jumping again

2 comments:

Heather and Reese said...

A nice and encouraging post. It always helps to think on the positive side of things, right?! That was the way our 5 Things To Be Grateful For emails started, remember?

Love you!

~Reese

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!