Friday, June 6, 2008

Know and tell friday





.Who would you rather be for a day: your best friend or your worst enemy?
.Could you work with your best friend?
.Do you think it would be a blast or a nightmare to blog with a friend?
.Could you share an email account with any of your friends?
.You have a day to take a friend out and have fun. Describe the day.
.Could you switch lives with a good friend? What would you find to be better/easier/nicer than your own life, and what would be really difficult for you?
.Bonus Non-Friend Related Question:
Are there any of these products you might be willing to eat?


1. my best friend Reese from kickin it in crazyville
2. I think so
3. to share in something so fun as blogging would be a tresure to me
4. yeah I could
5. a sunny day with a picnic just the two of us at a park or the beach remembering old times and making plans for the future and making memories of all of it.
6. no I would never wish my life on anyone

7. no way

1 comment:

Heather and Reese said...

I'm with you on the not-eating-bug thing! Someone else noticed freeze-dried cinnamon apples there somewhere- I'd eat that! But, come on, if we were having a fun girl's day out and we happened to be in Mississippi and the waiter brought us complimentary alligator bites, you'd at least try them. Right? Billie? Heellllooo....

;)

Some day soon you'll come here, or I'll be there and we'll have that friend's day out. Something nice to look forward too!

~Reese